Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bux-Me - Brand New PTC Site!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the construction of Bux-Me awhile ago, well now it's all completed and has been launched!

It's a 100% reliable PTC site, owned and managed by one of my friends and PTC mentor.

Right now, it is low paying with an even lower payout, and decent amount of ads. It severely needs members, so that it can increase it's prices again really soon!

This, in my honest opinion, could be another revolutionizing PTC site.
All ad views are 10-22 seconds, you earn 10% more money on your first payout!
YOU CAN REQUEST PAYOUT AT JUST $0.45 IF YOU WANT!
And you earn 20% of your referral's earnings!

You can also click for points and use them to buy things, like raffle tickets (yes, there's even a raffle).

Did I mention that there's SUPER cheap prices for advertising right now? You can seriously buy 1000 site hits a couple bucks.
Just trust me, everything about this PTC site is AWESOME!

To miss this opportunity would be kicking yourself in the ass.

No comments: