Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Difference

So I started up again with 5 traffic sites.
Already there has been a big difference in the amount of traffic I'm getting!

I am using these five sites simultaneously, it's not hard to do so but it does take a bit of patience. I surfed and clicked for about an hour last night and it's definitely done a lot!

The site I'm using are:
FreeTrafficWorld (Which also has PTC)
TrafficEra
Magnify Traffic
Traffic Syndicate 25
EasyHits4U

I will be doing posts for each one with pro's and con's of the sites in a couple days.
I also hope to add on another site to this list.

When I get some more money on my paypal, I will be holding offers for the sites I like the best. Things like a sum of free traffic credits [Or maybe even money ;) ] for surfing 30 sites, etc.
A couple of these sites allow you to click within a team to earn more credits and prizes. I wouldn't mind clicking and chatting with some people.

Remember, if you have any ideas/suggestions and/or comments feel free to leave a comment and email me at skate-fiend@hotmail.com.

Peace!

No comments: