Sunday, June 8, 2008

BestPaidBux

BestPaidBux is one of the newest PTC sites I've been using. It has about 20 ads at a time and pays 2.5 cents for every click. You also get paid 1.5 cents for every ad your referrals click which is a lot better the most sites.
Minimum payout is $10.


Premium membership seems to be a pretty good deal, for $29.99 you get premium for a whole year with 5 free refs. You also get +15% more earnings for first level referrals. One of the best parts in my opinion is the priority payment. According to the site you'll receive payment in less then 2 hours which is considerably fast then the large majority of sites like this.

This is an awesome awesome awesome PTC site, I have a balance of 2 dollars right now I think I've only clicked 3 times or so. Now that's pretty rad.

Go give it a chance, you'll like what you see!

BestPaidBux


Bux.to Balance as of June 8, 2008
Clicking the above image will take you to Bux.to

Ps - Does anyone have an experience with Google AdWords? I'm thinking about giving it a shot but it seems like a bit too much money for me to waste if it doesn't work. Reply in comment (or email me at skate-fiend@hotmail.com) with your experience and opinions on AdWords. Thanks a lot.


^ Go visit it! ^

No comments: