Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bux-Jungle Is Dead - Special Offer Inside This Blog!

I've been under the suspicion for the last little while that Bux-Jungle has become inactive and does not pay anymore. Also I've noticed some script problems that would normally have been fixed right away.
My friend has confirmed my thoughts, it's either become a scam or the owner has just simply quit.

So the bottom line is do not sign up with Bux-Jungle.com
You will not get paid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On a much brighter note, I've discovered what seems to be an awesome PTC site.
It pays 1 cent per click, 1 cent per ref click, and has a minimum payout of $5.
Seems pretty normal except for the fact that it (and it's members) boast about it's amazingly fast payout. You can get paid in 24 hours (maybe under if you're lucky) that you request payout.

Click here to join E-Bux!

Once I reach the payout I'm going to cash out right away to see if it's for real. If the payout is really as quick as they say, or atleast faster then Bux.to then I will definitely invest into it.

SO HERE MY SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL OF YOU!

If you sign up with E-Bux under my link (above) I will pay you 25% back through your choice of paypal or alertpay! That's right!
So say you've earned $1 when I cashout, then I will give you 25 cents back.
So you end up with $1.25 instead of just a dollar. May not seem very much as just a dollar but what if you earned $10? That means you'd end up with $12.50.

All you have to do is sign up under my link, message me (by emailing me at skate-fiend@hotmail.com, commenting here, other form of message, doesn't matter) with your username, whether you would like to receive payment through paypal or alertpay, and your address/ID to send the funds too.
I will keep a list with you on it and you will receive payment EVERY TIME I cashout! (This will be frequently if they pay as quickly as they say they do)

Earning some sweet easy money just got even sweeter!

The first 10 people to sign up will get a bonus 10%, that's %35 back EVERY TIME I CASHOUT!



Bux.to Balance as of June 17, 2008Clicking the above image will take you to Bux.to

No comments: