Saturday, June 14, 2008

Broken $100 on Bux.to

So in the two weeks (if even that) I have broken 100 dollars on Bux.to!


Bux.to Balance as of June 14, 2008
Clicking the above image will take you to Bux.to

Is that rad or what? In a couple days I'm going to cashout and use the money from that to buy 100 more refs and premium. I think that if I repeat the process a couple times I'll save my Bux.to earnings and buy a 500 ref package. I can't wait!

And thanks to
the guy who signed up with Bux-Jungle! I can see that in your first day there you've nearly made a dollar and you definitely boosted my balance.
Bux-Jungle pays 2 cents per click and has a LOT of ads. You can make just under a dollar a day (without referrals) on this site which is substantially greater then the majority of PTC sites.
Bux-Jungle also sports a low 4 dollar payout, rather then the average 10 dollar payout.
Think of it this way, without refs you can reach the payout in 4-5 days!

Go give Bux-Jungle a try. I guarantee that you'll like it!


No comments: