Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quick Updates

Yesterday (June 21st) I requested pay on Bux.to for $ 137.48!

Hopefully it goes through relatively fast, my fingers are crossed.

Stay tuned for a brand new PTC site. Neil, the owner and my friend, says they're just working out the details and programming now.
It is expected to have a member cap of 5000 people or so, in order to keep payments and everything running quickly. I will put up a link here so that you can all join and get ready, it will most likely be a couple days prior to launch, depending on what Neil wants too do.

Believe me, it will definitely be an exclusive style PTC site so you don't want to miss your chance to join!

This will be the first of three to be launched however. That's three chances to earn some extra bucks!

No comments: